Thursday 27 December 2012

New year...new sights to see

January will see the start of month 8 in my move to the capital (although Im not counting down yet as so loving my holiday time at home) Although Ive seen, explored, experienced, created and taken part in many many exciting things our wonderful city has to offer, I have only touched upon snippets of the London Life (and yes I know I started an A-Z which will continue as my explorations do) heres a few on top of my list (without photos as they will obviosuly follow when I visit :)

1. Viewing the city from primrose hill
2. Cycling down the embankment on a Borris Bike
3. FINALLY exploring Broadway Market and the wonders of the East that Ive somehow missed (its on my doorstep)
4. Hunting the Charity shops on the Kings Road (I will find a bargain Chanel)
5. Cocktails and evening entertainment in Circus...Covent garden
6. Motivating myself to start running again...what a perfect way to see the lovely parks
7. Trying the number of unique Tapas bars scattered around the city
8. Attempt to get tickets to view London from the height of the Shard.

I wont bore you with the remaining 101 must sees I HAVE to do....busy year ahead for me



No comments:

Post a Comment