Sunday 24 March 2013

Its a shoe thing

Following on from my recent post on Selfridges 'shoe carnival' you may wonder how I managed to miss this spectacle of a window display, my excuse -  this amazing piece of art created using silver saucepans isn't exhibited in the most prominent of windows. Friday afternoon saw me taking a wander through Marlebone and approaching Selfridges from the very back end of Duke Street and we all know that as a shopper you have 9 times out of 10 already been enticed into the store by the side doors and probably never ventured as far as the very end of the department store from the outside...I shall definitely make more of an effort in future, I mean that fabulous outfit you just spotted will still be there in five minutes :) 

 
 
 All photographs are my own


No comments:

Post a Comment